Curing Your Premature Ejaculation with Hypnosis - The Surprising Truth

Premature ejaculation is a condition where the man is unable to control his ejaculation long enough for a satisfying sexual experience for both him and his partner. Does that sound like you? If so, you maybe have tried a number of different cures already, and one of those may have been hypnosis.

Hypnosis has been touted as a universal panacea for everything from weight loss to quitting cigarettes, and yes – even sexual dysfunction. PE is the number one male sexual dysfunction, affection over 30 million men in the U. S. alone, and many of those men have tried hypnosis as a PE treatment.

If you’re considering it, there are some things that you should know. And I can speak from experience, because in my quest for a premature ejaculation remedy I tried hypnosis in two different ways.

My first experience was when I sought out a sex therapist. The therapist referred me to a hypnotist, who proceeded to "put me under". I say it that way because I was never really "under". I was quite conscious and remembered everything that the technician said to me. I’ll get to what he said in a minute. The net result of that experience was quite fascinating.

I went home after the session, and made love to my wife, and lasted as long as I wanted to. It was as though I never had PE in the first place. We were pretty happy, to say the least. My wife asked me about the session, what it was like, what the hypnotist had said and done... she wanted all the details.
So I explained it to her, with all the details. When I was done, she looked at me and said, "That’s it? I can’t believe that worked. It must have been something else." Guess what happened? It stopped working. Immediately and completely. The next time we made love was a complete failure. I discovered that hypnotism worked for me because I believed that it worked, and when the seed of doubt was planted, it stopped working.

Years later I tried again. I ordered a set of self-hypnosis PE treatment CD’s. Once again, it failed, because by this time I was convinced that it wouldn’t work.

More years later, after I had discovered a cure for premature ejaculation on my own and learned how to last longer in bed, I was able to see how it worked, and why it stopped working. Once I knew that PE was caused by uncontrolled contraction of the pelvic muscle group, I was able to see that hypnosis, which focused on relaxation, could actually be effective for some men, but only if the source of their muscular tension was mental/emotional stress or performance anxiety. And even then, it only worked if the person believed it worked.

There are many other causes for the muscular tension that triggers PE, and hypnosis is of no help at all in those cases, no matter how much a person might believe it will be. The only possible PE remedy is learning how to relax those muscles no matter what the cause of the tension might be. Once a man is able to do that, he’ll conquer his problem in very little time.

6 comments:

Post a Comment

we will moderate before publishing...

ShareThis


Advertisement: see your AD here
Welcome, contribute articles and make money through different affiliate sources,click here to contribute
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Checker

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below...

Vision Without Glasses